Imagine Your Child at Silverwood
Thank you for considering Silverwood School where learning and imagination are fostered; where children are challenged and cherished. Two important benefits of independent education are the ability of the school to focus on its mission and the opportunity for each family to seek the program best suited to their child’s needs and interests. Consider our mission, our program, and our community in relation to your child and your family. I hope you will take a few moments to explore our website, and stop by to see for yourself what Silverwood is all about.
Head of School
The following information provides an overview of the Application Process. You can download all required forms by using the link on the right side of this page.
- Schedule a visit to Silverwood School by calling the school office 360-697-7526
Attend one of our Admissions Open Houses:
Tell your friends! Visitors may drop in anytime.
- Return a completed application with the $75 non-refundable application fee. The application is not complete without the fee.
- Please make checks payable to Silverwood School
- Schedule a class visitation day for your child
- Schedule a testing date through the Admissions Office
- Return teacher evaluation form
- Submit transcript release form. Give the transcript release form to an official at your child’s current school. The registrar at your child’s school will then send your child’s transcript directly to Silverwood School
- Schedule an admissions interview with the Admissions Director and Head of School for your family
- The school will notify families of admission decisions within one week of the family interview date
- Upon acceptance parents must provide Silverwood School with immunization records for each child accepted
on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, in employment or in the administration of its educational program, admissions policies, financial aid program, or other school-administered programs.